What are Ignatian Learning Groups?
Ignatian Learning Groups provide members of the Loyola community opportunities to engage with the life of St. Ignatius, the history of Jesuits, and Ignatian Spirituality.
- Each group will consist of 8-12 people led by 2-3 facilitators.
- Groups are open to all faculty, staff and administrators.
- Groups will meet for one hour a week, in person or virtually, during March.
- Meetings will involve discussion on the materials and the possible applications, challenges and hopes for living our Jesuit mission.
- Electronic or hard copies of the book will be provided to each of the participants.
Ignatian Learning Group Schedule March 2022
Monday’s from 12-1 p.m.
Monday’s from 4-5 p.m.
Tuesday’s from 1-2 p.m.
Wednesday’s From 12-1 p.m.
Thursday’s from 12-1 p.m.
Join for Spring 2022
Please use this link to sign up for one of the Ignatian Learning Groups. Be sure to register by February 23rd.
Questions? Interested in Leading?
Seán Bray, Assistant Vice President for Mission