Program Date: November 12-14, 2016 in Washington D.C.
Join the Loyola delegation of the largest annual gathering of U.S. Jesuit-affiliated institutions: Jesuit colleges & high schools, JVC, Jesuit Refugee Services, Jesuit parishes, and more! Learn about issues affecting human dignity like immigration reform, the School of the Americas, environmental justice, and fair trade.
Please read the following carefully and mark dates before proceeding with the registration. There is a non-refundable cost (only some meals are included).
For more information, please keep an eye for an information session offered in September 2016.
Expectations of Loyola delegation participants:
- Attendance at four preparatory meetings:
- First Meeting (enrichment): Early October (Time/Date TBD).
- Second Meeting (education): Mid October (Time/Date TBD).
- Third Meeting (engagement): Late October (Time/Date TDB).
- Willingness to room with 2-3 other Loyola delegation members in our hotel accommodations in D.C.
- Attendance at a post-trip reflection in late November.
- Attendance at the Commemoration of the Martyrs on campus (Time/Date TBD).
You are invited to be a part of the following:
- Attendance at a send-off Mass in the Alumni Chapel (Time/Date TBD)
Learn more about the Ignatian Solidarity Network