2013 Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice
November 16-18 Washington D.C.
Join the Loyola delegation of the largest annual gathering of U.S. Jesuit-affiliated institutions: Jesuit colleges & high schools, JVC, Jesuit Refugee Services, Jesuit parishes, and more! Learn about issues affecting human dignity like immigration reform, the School of the Americas, environmental justice, and fair trade.
Please read the following carefully and mark dates before proceeding with the registration. There is a non-refundable cost (only some meals are included).
For more information, please attend the information session offered on Friday, Sept. 27, at 3 p.m. (Knott B01)
Expectations of Loyola delegation participants:
- Attendance at four preparatory meetings
- First Meeting (enrichment): Weds., Oct. 16, at 7:30 p.m. in CCSJ
- Second Meeting (education): Tues., Oct. 29, at 7:30 p.m. in CCSJ
- Third Meeting (engagement): Mon., Nov. 11, at 7:30 p.m. in Campus Ministry
- Willingness to room with 2-3 other Loyola delegation members in our hotel accommodations in D.C.
- Attendance at a post-trip reflection after Thanksgiving break
You are invited to be a part of the following:
- Attendance at a send-off Mass in the Alumni Chapel (Time TBA)
- Attendance at the Commemoration of the Martyrs (Time/Date TBD)
- Opens Oct. 4 and spots are limited. Use the registration form below to sign up.
- For more information contact Emily Kane firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Ignatian Solidarity Network