Mass or Eucharist, lies at the heart of who we are and what we believe as Catholic Christians; it is the “source and summit of our faith," and the font from which all our actions flow (Lumen Gentium 11).
Mass Schedule through May 31
- Daily 12:10pm Mass ends on Friday, May 8.
- Sunday, May 10, 17, & 31: 11:00 a.m. Mass only.
- No Mass on May 24 (Memorial Day Weekend)
June & July Mass Schedule
- Sunday, June 7: 11:00 a.m. Mass (Alumni Reunion Weekend) in Alumni Memorial Chapel
- Sunday, June 14, 21, & 28: 10:00 a.m. Mass in Alumni Memorial Chapel
- No Mass on July 5 (Independence Day Weekend)
- Sunday, July 12, 19, & 26: 10:00 a.m. Mass in Alumni Memorial Chapel
August Mass Schedule
- Sunday, August 2, 9, 16, & 23: No Sunday Masses
- Sunday, August 30: 6:00 p.m. Mass only
Sunday Mass Schedule during the Academic Year (2014-15)
- 11:00 a.m. in Alumni Chapel
- 6:00 p.m. in Alumni Chapel
- 8:00 p.m. in Fava Chapel (Hammerman)
- 10:00 p.m. in Hopkins Court
Weekday Mass & Liturgy Schedule during the Academic Year
- 12:10 p.m.: Daily Mass in Alumni Chapel
- 5 p.m. (Every Thursday): Evensong (Evening Prayer) in Alumni Chapel
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated each day (Mon. – Fri.) before the 12:10 p.m. Daily Mass.
Presider and Liturgical Ministry Schedules
- Click here to view the Spring presider schedule.
Click here to download the April liturgical minister schedule.
Gluten-Free Communion Breads
Loyola Campus Ministry maintains a supply of gluten-free communion wafers for those who have an intolerance for wheat. Those desiring to receive a gluten-free host at communion should make arrangements to do so 10 minutes before Mass by visiting the sacristy and informing the sacristan.