New fellowships for 2021-22 open in spring 2021!
The Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship has two fellowship opportunities that accept applications in the spring. Be a part of transforming lives through innovation at Loyola and in Baltimore!
All fellows have a permanent leadership role at Loyola’s Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship. If you are chosen as a University Innovation Fellow or a Social Innovation Fellow, you will be charged with continuing to realize your innovation post-fellowship, and mentoring incoming cohorts
University Innovation Fellows
First-years ONLY, apply to be a University Innovation Fellow! Applications due March 9, 2020. University Innovation Fellows identify and address a problem through:
- Completing online coursework on design thinking August - October 2020
- Attending a three-day meetup in Silicon Valley in March 2021 with other global change makers
- Engaging with a select group of four Loyola University Innovation Fellows/class, and a worldwide network run by the Stanford University d.school
See bios of previous UIFs
Social Impact Fellows
ALL students can apply to be a Social Impact Fellow before April 30, 2020. Social Impact Fellows will create recommendations for economic development in Baltimore by:
- Meeting monthly with a multidisciplinary group of 12 fellows to learn and practice design thinking
- Receiving training and mentorship from Mission Partners, a consultancy headed by Board of Trustees Member Carrie Fox ‘01
- Earning a $1,000 stipend for work on criminal justice, poverty and un/underemployment
See photos and video of the 2019 SIF cohort