Loyola’s Columbia Graduate Center has multimedia technology, a wireless network environment, and high-speed internet connectivity.
All our rooms have Integrated Presentation Technology systems that project multimedia images from a ceiling projector onto an electronically operated projection screen, controlled from an easy to use remote at the podium style console. All of our computers are furnished with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Presentation Technology Systems
- Desktop Computer (Windows 10);
- Projector and Screen with Integrated Audio;
- High Speed Wireless Internet;
- Laptop Adapter (VGA);
- Document Camera;
- Touch Screen Presentation Controls
Additional Options Available in Some Rooms
- Wireless and Lavaliere Microphones
- Tabletop or Floor Microphone Stand
- Poly-com Telephones
- Power outlets on tables