Our experienced staff is available to guide you through the planning and scheduling process for your event.
Items to consider when planning your event:
- What type of event will it be and how many people will be attending?
- What type of room would best fit your event?
- What are the dates and times you prefer?
- What are your technology needs?
Our standard presentation console includes the following:
- Desktop computer with Windows & Microsoft Office Suite and internet access;
- Optional laptop audio/visual connection (Apple laptops: you will need to provide your own VGA-Lightning adapter);
- DVD player;
- Document camera;
- Integrated ceiling projector;
- Retractable projection screen;
- Touchscreen control panel that provides smooth transitions between technology sources (ex: DVD to PowerPoint to document camera);
- Wi-Fi access is standard for all attendees
On-site technology support is included at no additional cost.
- Will you need an easel with markers? How many easels?
- Will you need additional rooms?
- Do you need to discuss catering options?
- Reach our experienced staff by calling 410-617-7600, or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once details have been finalized you will receive a confirmation and contract.
Please note: The Columbia Graduate Center is the site of Loyola University Maryland Graduate Programs in Business, Computer Science, Data Science, Education, Liberal Studies, Montessori, Pastoral Counseling, and Speech-Language Pathology/Audiology. Reservations are only finalized after semester academic schedules have been set.