You may obtain your Loyola University Maryland ID card at the following locations and times:
- Columbia Facilities Office, Suite 130
Monday through Thursday (8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.), Friday and Saturday (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Timonium Administrative Office 02
Monday through Thursday (8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.), Friday and Saturday (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Your Loyola University Maryland Student Identification Card is valid during each semester that you are enrolled at Loyola. It may be used at the Columbia and Timonium Graduate Centers for the following purposes:
- Grants access to the 24-hour areas at both graduate centers. These areas include: a lounge, restrooms, vending and student computer lab.
- Displays your student ID number, located directly under your name, which is used for registration and is your initial password for Moodle.
- Enables photocopying and vending using your Evergreen Account. Money can be deposited to your account using the Value Transfer Station located in the first floor lounge (109) at Columbia and the Resource Center (78A) at Timonium.
- Displays your personal 14-digit library barcode (located above the magnetic strip). Your library barcode allows you to access the Loyola/Notre Dame Library's electronic databases via the Internet and to obtain books and articles via document delivery and interlibrary loan.
- Grants Computer Science students access to their departmental labs and Education students access to the GCCC Hands-On-Science classroom.