You may obtain your Loyola University Maryland ID card during business hours at the following locations:
Your Loyola University Maryland Student Identification Card is valid during each semester that you are enrolled at Loyola. It may be used at the Columbia and Timonium Graduate Centers for the following purposes:
- Grants access to the 24-hour areas at both graduate centers. These areas include: a lounge, restrooms, vending and student computer lab.
- Displays your student ID number, located directly under your name, which is used for registration and is your initial password for Moodle.
- Enables photocopying and vending using your Evergreen Account. Money can be deposited to your account through your Inside Loyola portal by clicking on Evergreen Card in the Quick Links section.
- Displays your personal 14-digit library bar code (located above the magnetic strip). Your library bar code allows you to access the Loyola/Notre Dame Library's electronic databases via the Internet and to obtain books and articles via document delivery and inter-library loan.
- Grants Computer Science students access to their departmental labs and Education students access to the GCCC Hands-On-Science classroom.