In the Summer 2021 semester, the Office of Digital Teaching & Learning is excited to offer the Digital Transformation Workshop (dXw).
This 8-day, cohort-based, blended learning experience is designed specifically for us to capitalize on our individual and shared experiences from this past year of teaching face-to-face, online, and hybrid. Together, we will build onto what worked, reshape what didn’t, and refine strategies for teaching effectively in this new, digital era of education. This is a newly formatted workshop to fit the latest pedagogical practices and research, and will be a different and unique experience from the Digital Pedagogy Workshop that we have previously offered.
Apply Here for the dXw
Dates: June 2 - 11, 2021
- Time Commitment: 10 total sessions
- 7 asynchronous modules (~3 hours each)
- 3 synchronous sessions (1 hour each)
- Plus, two 1-on-1 conferences (30 minutes each)
- What you'll produce: outline of one of your courses and one complete module
- Potential topics: instructor presence, active learning, connecting on zoom, and lots more!
- Potential tools: Moodle, Zoom, Flipgrid
- Eligibility: All Loyola faculty, including alumni of past DPWs. There is no cost to attend, and no stipend for attending.
- Application due date: Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Workshop leaders: Kelly Keane and the ODTL
Please contact Patrick Dempsey at email@example.com with any further comments or questions.