Interested in recording your lectures?
Come check out our recording studio in Knott Hall (KH106F)! We assist faculty and staff with the production of custom, high-quality video and audio recordings in this studio. We offer consultation to prepare you for your recording, we can assist in the production of the recording, and we are happy to assist in the editing process of the recording.
Our equipment includes:
- PC (Windows 7), Camtasia and Panopto installed
- Mac (macOS Sierra), the Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, and Panopto installed.
- Canon X300, for professional video recordings
- Blue Yeti USB mic, for professional audio recordings
- Audio Technica Cardioid Lavalier Mic, for professional audio recordings
- Work lights
- Portable document camera
- Web camera (x2)
If you have any questions about the recording studio, please reach out to our instructional media developer, Jesse Goldstein (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can book the room yourself using the Outlook calendar and reserving the room at KH106F Recording Studio.