We are here to support you! We can help you design or refine your face-to-face, hybrid, or online courses; review your courses for accessibility and equity; help you figure out a tech tool; and much more. Here are the services you can inquire about via the form.
- Tech Support: Something not working correctly? Let us know.
- Tech Training: Learn how to use one of the tools we support, with some best practices.
- Course Preparation: Quick tips and fixes for your course for the upcoming semester.
- Course Development: A four-to-six month process, pairing you with an instructional designer in the fresh design and development of your course.
- New Hires/Affiliate Assistance: New to loyola? Select this option for some more personalized help from one of our IDs to get you started.
- Instructional Design Coaching: Connect with one of our IDs to get some more personalized pedagogical assistance with your course(s).
- Other: For everything else!
To request support, please head to the link below
Request Support from the ODTL