Midnight Breakfast is a popular Loyola tradition offered by Loyola Late Night. It is offered every Friday and Saturday night in Boulder 2.0 (in the Andrew White Student Center). It is a free event to all Loyola students with their ID card!
Due to COVID-19, Midnight Breakfast will be cancelled for the 2020-2021 academic year. If you are looking for late night dining on campus, check out these locations that have access for all students:
- Bowman Express (Thea Bowman Hall)
- Open Mon-Sun 6p-12a
- Offers Deli Sandwiches, Quesadillas and Pita Pizza. Also, a variety of market options. Order ahead on Grubhub.
- Iggy's Market (Newman Towers)
- Open until 12a Sunday-Thursday. Open until 2am Friday-Saturday.
- Offers Pizza, Grab and Go, and a large array of market options.
Share the Experience
Share your experience on social media with photos using hashtag #LUMLateNight