Our vision is to be recognized as a preferred employer and provider of innovative and results-oriented human resources services, policies, and systems.
Our mission supports Loyola University Maryland by ensuring human resources services, policies, and systems align with the University's values, strategy, and mission. These services include:
- Recruitment and hiring diverse and talented employees
- Salary and Benefits Administration
- Employer and Employee Relations
- Professional Development
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources Information Systems Management
- Compliance with employment related legislation
The human resources mission is best achieved by continuously researching, learning, developing, and delivering innovative results oriented service, policies, and systems for and with faculty, administrators, staff, applicants, and external stakeholders.
Our values are guided by our Jesuit traditions and history of excellence, integrity, honesty, diversity, community, justice, service, leadership, discernment, and learning.