||Office of Advancement - Advancement Research Office
|Hours & Wages
||This position is available Monday through Friday during the 2015-2016 academic year and requires 200 hours of work per semester.
Compensation: Approximately $3,052 (50% stipend, 50% scholarship)
15 Hours Per Week (September - May 31)
Pay is biweekly
Requirements: Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student in one of Loyola's graduate programs.
The Advancement Services Division supports the operations of Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, Planned Giving, and Corporate and Foundation Relations. In addition, the department oversees the university’s alumni and donor databases. The Office of Advancement Research is responsible for conducting prospect research and identification, using wealth and giving capacity assessment.
The Advancement Graduate Assistant serves as an analyst while supporting the Advancement Research efforts. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing research reports utilizing prospecting tools to identify and qualify individuals, corporations and foundations;
- Editing detailed event briefings by confirming the accuracy of giving and affinity to the University;
- Reviewing alerts received through push technology that relate to research efforts;
- Assisting as needed with other research-related and advancement projects;
- General office tasks as necessary including filing, labeling and reorganizing the research library files into a more efficient system.
Advancement Research Officer
Graduate Assistant Employment Application