|Hours & Wages
This position required 250 hours per semester (500 for the year), approximately 20 hours per week, September through May.
Flexible hours during the day with some evening and occasional weekend work required. Office is located at the Graduate Center Timonium Campus.
Pay is $15 per hour, with half toward stipend and half toward tuition.
Also, there is an opportunity to start working before the semester starts with an hourly wage.
||Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in one of Loyola University’s graduate programs. Computer skills are a must including superior skills with Excel, ACCESS and Microsoft Word. Applicants should be mature, friendly, outgoing, and possess strong time management skills to balance school and work demands.
The Annual Giving Office coordinates the University’s annual Evergreen Fund seeking support from alumni, parents and friends through a rigorous direct mail campaign, a year-long student Phonathon effort, personal solicitations, volunteer involvement, and special events. The Graduate Assistant serves as a support to these fund-raising efforts. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily research and reporting and general management support;
- Assistance with coordination, preparation, and support of division-wide events, including interaction with University alumni, parents, and leadership donors;
- Design and maintenance of various Excel spreadsheets and ACCESS databases tracking key prospects and overall success of campaigns;
- Attaining general knowledge of the donor database, Colleague Advancement, and using as needed for research, reporting, and data entry;
- Follow-up with donors to collect matching gift forms; and,
- General office tasks as necessary including filing, data cleansing, preparation of data for mail merges and labeling and stuffing of mailings.
Amanda Robinson – Assistant Director of Annual Giving, GCTC 104V
(410) 617-5133 fax
Graduate Assistant Employment Application