|Executive Education- Center for Continuing Education
|Executive Education Hourly Student Worker
|Hours & Location
Status: 10-15 hours per week; flexible schedule
Location: Timonium Graduate Center
• Provide administrative, logistical and project support for the Program Director.
• Work independently on Executive Education projects that may include seminar program development, program research, CRM management, corporate relations, and operational process improvement.
• Assist the department’s Administrative Assistant on special projects that include program delivery, classroom service support logistics and special event planning.
• Identify and research prospective client companies.
• Develop and follow-up on leads generated by the Exec Ed Department, Loyola digital/email marketing through a variety of personal communications activities in order to secure discovery and move-to-contract meetings with organizational decision-makers.
• Facilitate customer service interactions.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Expected Actions & Activities
|1. Review and organize leads entered into Suite CRM to include referrals from Program Director and Assistant.
2. Locate and organize LinkedIn contacts provided by Loyola advertising partners as well as private lists from Administrators.
3. Attend local events in the business community and network to discover new business contacts.
4. Generate emails to leads and follow-up with email correspondence.
5. Make initial and follow-up calls to leads generated from multiple sources to set up discovery meetings that lead to training and development contracts.
6. Identify and carry out any actions in support of Executive Education networking, recruiting and enrollment.
|Qualifications & Skill Requirements
|• Undergraduate or Graduate student
• Highly collaborative, process oriented and able to work independently
• Microsoft suite – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to learn CRM marketing database applications
• Excellent with both written and verbal communication
• Able to create and edit reports and PowerPoint presentations
• Record keeping and clerical ability
• Highly organized and able to calmly multi-task in a challenging business environment
• Personable, responsive telephone manner w/ strong customer service orientation
• Comfort level with understanding proposals and financial documents
|Interested applicants should send a resume and cover email to:
Peggy Craft, Administrative Assistant
Timonium Graduate Center
Center for Continuing Education
Loyola University Maryland
Graduate Assistant Employment Application