Graduate Assistant for Marketing and Student Development
|Hours and Wages
- $9,900 for 600 hours (300 hours per semester; approximately 20 hours per week)
- Compensation can be given at 50% scholarship/50% stipend or 60% scholarship/40% stipend
- Ability to supervise others and work in a dynamic, changing, and diverse environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all patrons and guests.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Reliability and flexibility related to work schedule.
- Experience with social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Manage and execute all department requests for marketing including print materials, digital signage, website and social media
- Oversight of department's social media presence
- Design graphic communications for print and digital marketing
- Assist the department in development and oversight of student all-staff training and development.
- Manage the student hiring process
Graduate Assistant Employment Application