|Hours & Wages
$9,900 for 600 hours (300 hours/semester; approximately 20 hours/week)
Compensation can be given at 50% scholarship/50% stipend or 60% scholarship/40% stipend
- Experience with excel
- Ability to supervise others and work in a dynamic, changing, and diverse environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance academics and work through strong time management skills
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to plan and organize effectively
- Assist with daily operations of a comprehensive recreation program including the fitness center, equipment room and fitness programming.
- Assist in managing the Operations Assistant student employee staff including: recruitment, hiring, training, supervision, and evaluation.
- Provide oversight of equipment inventory, routine maintenance and repairs of fitness areas.
- Represent the department at various orientations and information fairs.
- Assist in tracking data for group fitness and personal training programs.
Email: Susannah Taylor email@example.com
Graduate Assistant Employment Application