School of Education — Center for Montessori Education
|Hours & Wages
The position is part-time, in the Spring 2023 semester.
$15.26 per hour x 65 = $991.90
Paid as 50% stipend, 50% scholarship
- Must be enrolled as a full-time graduate student at Loyola University Maryland
- Strong organizational skills & attention to details
- Social media proficiency including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Proficiency/familiarity with Photoshop or other photo & design software is a plus
- Assist with social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Maintain student records/files in an organized manner
- Assist with summer orientations as needed
- Participate in weekly LCME staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Conduct themselves with professionalism during all interactions with students, staff, & faculty of Loyola University Maryland
- Ability to work independently and remotely and still meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the promotion of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Greta Brueck, Associate Director, Undergraduate and Graduate Programs — School of Education
To apply, send the following documents to Greta Brueck:
1. Graduate Assistant Application [found below]
3. Cover Letter
4. Three Professional References
Graduate Assistant Employment Application