|Position, Hours and Wages
||20 hours/week including nights and weekends, ($13,500 part stipend, part tuition), housing may be provided if needed. This is a one year position that reports to the Director of Student Conduct
- Earned Bachelor's degree and full-time enrollment in a graduate degree program at Loyola University Maryland
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must have some daytime availability
- Serve on Assistant Director Duty Rotation
- Serve in the 24-hour on call rotation for campus-wide emergencies. This requires carrying a departmental cell phone and responding to emergencies and calls for service in all areas of residential living.
- Be available in times of campus emergencies.
- Write incident reports and document responses and follow up.
- Communicate with emergency contacts.
- Respond to duty calls within 20 minutes while on call
- Alcohol and Drug Education
- Meet with students who are referred for alcohol violations and complete the required alcohol education (BASICS program)
- Meet with students who are referred for drug violations
- Track all sanction compliance and update the conduct database accordingly
- Follow up with students who do not complete their sanctions by the deadline
- Support the Office of Student Conduct with any additional needs
- Other divisional projects as needed/assigned
- This includes short-term tasks and administrative support as well as on-going divisional efforts
Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to:
Christina Spearman, Assistant Vice President/Dean of Students
Graduate Assistant Employment Application