|Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Graduate Assistantship – Student Clubs and Organizations
Hours & Wages
• 20 hours per week (including nights and weekends at times)
• $13,500 stipend per academic year, which includes payment for up to 6 credits per semester, and remaining amount paid as bi-weekly stipend.
• Bachelors degree required
• Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time graduate degree program at Loyola University Maryland.
• Applicants with previous experience in extracurricular activities, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and experience working with students are desired.
|• Establish and maintain regular office hours. Some night and weekend work will be required
for events such as dances, or late-night events that need workers.
• Plan and execute two Late Night programs each semester with other Student Activities graduate
• Provide assistance to the Program Coordinator of Student Activities with management and
execution of Student Club and Organizations including, but not limited to:
o Planning and running leadership and management training for clubs; program planning workshop,
leadership transition training, and club kick off
o Managing and tracking all club financial activity, such as fundraisers, cash advances, and
o Coordinate fall and spring Student Activities Fair; registration, event logistics, marketing,
o Manage club event reservations; confirm that all forms are filled out properly, communicate with
Event Services staff and clubs
o Attend regular staff meetings
• Choose, plan, and execute Club of the Month
• Meet with students needing assistance with finding a club, general club questions, and new
• Update the club and organizations website regularly
• Provide coverage at designated social events throughout the school year, as needed. Such
events may include:
o Family Weekend (first week in October)
o Senior Class Social Events (Countdown events every 50 days throughout the year and Senior Week
during the third week of May)
o Loyolapalooza (end of April)
o Other events as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director, Assistant Director(s), and Program
Coordinator of Student Activities.
|Please send resume and cover letter to: Marlea Brisbane, email@example.com
Graduate Assistant Employment Application