|Hours & Wages
||GA Hourly position at $16 per hour (no stipends). Flexible hours and schedules available.
||The Study houses expansive programs of academic support for Loyola students including peer and professional tutoring, academic coaching, and academic study skills workshops, among other programs. These resources provide comprehensive learning assistance that enable students to become successful, independent learners.
- Enrolled in the Professional’s MBA program at Loyola University Maryland
- Received a “B” or better in any courses applying to tutor
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Available to attend tutor training on both Saturday, September 17, and Sunday, September 18
- Experience in providing direct student support services, such as tutoring or counseling
- Experience with various software applications, preferably Microsoft Forms and Teams, TimeClock Plus, TutorTrac, and Zoom
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organization skills
- Be available to tutor at least four hours each week (hours are not guaranteed but are based on requests)
- Hold tutoring appointments either in person in The Study (Evergreen campus) or online over Zoom
- Provide one-on-one support for course material (no graded assignments)
- Complete tutor session reports after appointments
- Attend required trainings and other meetings as scheduled
Additional Roles (if interested and have relevant experience):
- Help with tutor training initiatives
- Observe tutoring sessions
- Provide feedback to tutors
Interested applicants should email their résumé and a list of courses that they would like to tutor to Blake Lubinski, assistant director, tutoring programs, The Study.
Graduate Assistant Employment Application