| Graduate Tutor
|Hours and Wages
||5-10 hours per week. $15.26 for Master's track students and $16.52 for PhD track students.
|| Effective writing and communication skills. A strong interest in writing
Loyola Writing Center graduate assistants offer consulting to graduate students
and writers across the Loyola community and through outreach programs.
Graduate assistants participate in all Center operations and activities. These
include the following:
- Direct face-to-face or on-line peer tutoring
- Preparing print and electronic resources
- Offering workshops and presentations
- Working as writing fellows in specific courses or disciplines
- Attending and participating in staff training meetings
- Gathering data on consultations for reporting and research purposes
- Researching writing center practices and presenting at conferences
- Promoting the Loyola Writing Center through public relations and other
- Mentoring new graduate assistants
Applications should include a current resume and a brief cover letter.
Submitted completed applications to Craig Medvecky, Writing
Department, Loyola University Maryland, 4501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21210-2699.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Assistant Employment Application