How can I find out who else has access to a team site?
To see who else is able to access a particular site, enter the team site, click on the gear icon in the upper right menu, then click on Shared with. This will show you a list of every member of that site.
How do I upload a document?
From your team site, click on a document library in the quick launch menu on the left.
- From the ribbon menu, click on the Files tab.
- Select Upload Document.
- Click Browse and select your file.
- You also have the option to choose the Destination Folder to store the document.
- Click OK.
How do I open and edit a shared document?
- Open the library containing the document by selecting it from the quick launch menu on the left
- Click on the link for the document. The document will open in the browser using the Office Web App
- Select Edit from the ribbon menu and choose to edit either in the Office application or in the Office Web App. The Office application will give you the full functionality of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- To make a quick change right in the browser, select Edit in Word (or applicable) Web App, make your changes, then click on the back arrow or the team site from the top left of the page and your changes will be automatically saved.
I am editing a document in the browser using the Office Web App. How do I return to the team site?
To return to the team site, select either the back arrow button on the left of the URL or the link for the team site in the top left below the back arrow.