Loyola University Maryland

International Student Services

Travel Form

Whenever you travel, you MUST fill out a Travel Form and send it to OISSWS@loyola.edu

When you travel outside of the United States, in addition to the Travel Form, you must have your Form I-20 signed by the Office of International Student Services' director, Ms. Sunanda K. Bhatia. 

For travel within the United States, you do not need any special documentation from OISS. However, you still MUST complete a Travel Form.