Whether you are out, questioning, or not even sure, this group is for LGBTQPIA+ and same-gender attracted students of all backgrounds to confidentially discuss and explore aspects of gender identity and sexual orientation in a safe space. The group is support-based and is designed to encourage open discussion about gender, sexuality, religion and spirituality, coming out, relationships, family, community, and other areas of your life that may be difficult to discuss elsewhere. This group is co-sponsored by Campus Ministry and the Counseling Center.
Goals of this Group
- To engage in conversation about stigmatized topics
- Decrease marginalization
- To be a place to find help and support
- Provide space to explore identity
- To be a space to connect with peers who share similar identities
- Sheila V. Graham, Ph.D: Associate Director of the Counseling Center- Pronouns: she, her, hers
- Elise Gower, M.S. – Associate Director for Programs, CCSJ- Pronouns: she, her, hers
For more information or to sign-up, please contact: Sheila Graham, email@example.com or Elise Gower, firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Sign Up
Fields marked with an * are required.