Whether you are out, questioning, or not even sure, this group is for LGBTQPIA+ and same-gender attracted students of all backgrounds to confidentially discuss and explore aspects of gender identity and sexual orientation in a safe space. The group is support-based and is designed to encourage open discussion about gender, sexuality, religion and spirituality, coming out, relationships, family, community, and other areas of your life that may be difficult to discuss elsewhere.
Goals of this Group
- To engage in conversation about stigmatized topics
- Decrease marginalization
- To be a place to find help and support
- Provide space to explore identity
- To be a space to connect with peers who share similar identities
- Brandon Muncy, Ed.S, - LGBTQ+ Services Coordinator, Counseling Center- Pronouns: he, him, his
- Sheila Graham, Ph.D.- Associate Director for Social Justice, Counseling Center- Pronouns: she, her, hers
For more information or to sign-up, please contact: Brandon Muncy, email@example.com
Fields marked with an * are required.