The Loyola website is updated by the Content Owners Network, nearly 300 employees and students who have been trained in our content management system (CMS), Sitecore. Any user who completes Sitecore training becomes a "Content Owner" and is added to the Content Owners Network.
Become a Content Owner
Need access to update your department’s website? Attend a Sitecore training class. It provides the necessary skills to edit a page, publish a page, and add images and links in Sitecore. All new content owners must attend this course before receiving access to edit a Loyola website.
- Friday, Oct. 25: 3 - 4:30 p.m. - Knott Hall 002 - FULL
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Knott Hall 002
- Thursday, Nov. 7: 2 - 3:30 p.m. - Knott Hall 002
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Knott Hall 002
- Thursday, Dec. 5: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Knott Hall 002
Classes available at the Timonium campus on request.
Content Owner Resources
Still having trouble? Reach out to us via the web assistance form.
The web development and design team manages The Content Owners Network. For questions, please contact Lauren Schneider, LSchneider@loyola.edu.