The Loyola website is updated by The Content Owners Network, more than 300 employees and students who have been trained in our content management system (CMS), Sitecore. Any user who completes Sitecore training becomes a "Content Owner" and is added to The Content Owners Network.
Become a Content Owner
Need access to update your department’s website? Attend a Sitecore training class. It provides the necessary skills to edit a page, publish a page, and add images and links in Sitecore. All new content owners must attend this course before receiving access to edit a Loyola website.
- Wednesday, June 26: 1:30 - 3 p.m. - Sellinger Hall 102 (FILLED)
- Wednesday, July 10: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Sellinger Hall 102 (FILLED)
- Thursday, Aug. 8: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Timonium Graduate Center Room 01
- Tuesday, Aug. 27: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Sellinger Hall 102
- Friday, Aug. 30: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Sellinger Hall 102 (FILLED)
- Tuesday, Sept. 10: 2 - 3:30 p.m. - Timonium Graduate Center Room 01
- Friday, Sept. 27: 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Timonium Graduate Center Room 01
Content Owner Resources
Still having trouble? Reach out to us via the web assistance form.
The web communications team manages The Content Owners Network. For questions, please contact Kim Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org.