This is a place for members of the Loyola community to submit topics to help inform the stories, videos, and social media content we create to share the Loyola experience with all of our audiences: current and prospective students, parents, alumni, donors, faculty/staff/administrators, and others.
We welcome any and all ideas—and here are a few examples of the kinds of things we are looking for:
- Student stories: tell us about students who are doing independent studies, interesting internships, research/fellowships/grants; who are founding special interest clubs or leading initiatives on campus that further their academic journey or our Jesuit mission; who have interesting backgrounds or personal stories that impact their Loyola experience; who might be interested in and a good fit to share their experience in a certain club, organization, activity, or aspect of student life or learning at Loyola (and then we will work with them to create a piece like Faith at Loyola, Ukulele Choir, and Studying in Nepal)
- Alumni outcomes: send us the names and contact emails for graduates who have interesting jobs in their fields, who are doing great things in the world, who are coming back to speak on campus, etc.
- Faculty stories: keep us informed of faculty accomplishments—in your department and beyond, research, areas of expertise and scholarship, campus and community involvement and initiatives
- Academic stories: let us know about service-learning, high-impact practices, interesting things happening in your classrooms or through extra- and co-curricular experiences in your department
- Photography: share photos taken during an event, class field trip, hands-on lab or lessons in the classroom, student presentations or projects, service experience, and any other activities