Get hands-on job experience working on the Loyola website this summer; apply to be a Web Communications Assistant!
Loyola’s office of marketing and communications is looking for 1-2 highly motivated students to join our team as Web Communications Assistants this summer. Students will assist with content changes to Loyola’s academic and departmental websites, as well as the main University calendar. All necessary training will be provided.
The migration project requires a high level of quality work and thoroughness. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Completing content owner requests from the Quick Web Update form
- Resizing images and adding or editing alt text
- Writing title tags and meta descriptions
- Thorough review and quality assurance checks on content
- Adding or removing events from Loyola’s main University calendar
What you will get?
- Valuable experience with one of the leading Web content management systems in the world
- Excellent experience to put on your resume!
- An hourly salary of $9-10
- Interest in the technology field – specifically in the Web
- Basic understand of computer software like Word
- Any content management systems experience is helpful
- Attention to detail
- An ability to write creatively and within Loyola’s Style Guide
- Ideal candidates will be available most of the summer to work 10-20 hours per week on Loyola's Timonium Campus
Applications are now closed.