A Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Loyola University Maryland now offers digital diplomas! These are certified electronic credentials known as a CeDiploma!
How to Access Your Digital Diploma
Students whose diplomas were posted on or after September 1, 2022 will receive an email with a link to order a digital credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
Students whose diplomas were posted before September 1, 2022 can order a legacy digital diploma using the duplicate diploma re-order form. The cost to re-order a legacy digital diploma is $55.
The Benefits of Going Digital
It's a secure, verifiable and official PDF you can share!
- Employers love the CeDiploma! It is simple to read, easy to understand, and is directly validated by your institution in seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited sharing with family, friends, and employers. You can even share it on social media!
- Show instant proof of your education using Validation Services.
- Save the PDF on as many devices as you want.
- Enhance your resume by adding the CeDiD* and validation URL directly to it!
*CeDiD = a unique 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates. For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For additional information about digital credentials, their features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
Credential Validation – demo
Video outlining the process for validating a digital diploma. Enter the 12-digit CeDiD code, press the validate button, and review the results directly beneath.