Please note, swim lessons are not being offered at this time. Check back for future updates about this program. Thanks!
Private and semi-private sessions are 30 minutes and focus on your specific swim goals while progressing at your own rate. This program is open to all levels of ability from beginner to advanced. You can start with one session to assess your skill level with an instructor or purchase a multiple-session package. Private and semi-private swim lessons are open to children aged 3 years old-adults.
Aquatics has an inclusive/adaptive entry with four wide steps with a hand railing as well as an automated lift rated to 400 pounds. Our instructors have been trained in adaptive instruction and can modify lessons as needed by the participant.
||Private Session Pricing
||Semi-Private Session Pricing
||$20 per person ($40 total)
||$90 per person ($180 total)
||$170 per person ($340 total)
All Swim Sessions expire 6 months after purchase. Missed sessions are non-refundable or transferable. Scheduled sessions must be cancelled at least 24 hours with your instructor.
Swim instructors with Loyola University Maryland Recreation and Wellness are all full-time college students and will schedule lessons based on your availability. Private lessons are typically conducted once per week with our instructors.
Private sessions are not available during summer months due to limited student staff and availability.
Referral Rewards Program
Refer a friend to join and earn free bonus swim lessons.
With a purchase of 5 private/semi-private lessons = 1 free lesson
With a purchase of 10 private/semi-private lessons = 2 free lessons
*Limit one reward for each first time member
Registration is now open for Spring Semester 2020.
- Create a membership profile online.
- If you currently have a Loyola membership or Loyola ID navigate to the “Log In” section and enter your credentials to ensure you are able to access the portal.
- If you do not currently have a Loyola membership or Loyola ID navigate to the “Sign Up” section and fill out the required information
- Complete Interest Form.
- A member of the Aquatics Programming Team will reach out via email regarding your registration and let you know you may now purchase swim lessons online.
- Once a package is purchased, you will receive an email from your assigned Swim Instructor within 24-48 hours to schedule your first lesson.
If you have any questions, please email the Assistant Director of Operations & Aquatics, Max Stutman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you will not be able to complete your purchase until a membership is completed and we have received your interest form.