Connecting students, our members, and the Loyola community.
Student Employee of the Month
Who Is Eligible?
- Hold paid or volunteer positions with the department of recreation and wellness;
- Perform above and beyond normal expectations;
- Adhere to expectations and policies of the department;
- Have not received a documented incident or performance issue in the current semester; and
- Is in good academic and judicial standing with Loyola University Maryland
Who Can Nominate a Student Employee?
- Students (undergraduates, graduates, part-time, full-time); and
- Other employees and volunteers of recreation and wellness
Nominate a Student Employee
Student Employee of the Year
Who can be Nominated?
- Student Employees of the Month (SEOTM) for the current academic year.
How to Nominate
- Submit a Student Employee of the Year (SEOTY) Nomination Form
- Look for a special SEOTY table at the FAC in April.