Loyola University Maryland

Department of Recreational Sports

OAE Trip Paperwork

Thank you for choosing to go on an OAE trip! All of the important paperwork you need to complete to participate in our programs is available from the Outdoor Adventure Center and/or during your trip's pre-trip meeting. 

You can download the Health and Medical Record and bring it with you to your scheduled pre-trip meeting. However, all other forms need to be obtained directly from the office.