To reserve a meeting space, table at Boulder, or Evergreen reader:
- Student club/organization leaders must fill out an Event Reservation Request form and have their group's moderator sign the form.
- Take the signed form to the Office of Student Activities so they can sign the form and fax it to Event Services.
- The student who filled out the form will receive an email confirmation from Event Services once the reservation is official.
Visit the event services website to learn more about reserving space on campus.
- Request forms must be submitted to Student Activities at least 1 week in advance. Preferably 2 weeks.
- This is the same form that must be filled out to reserve a table and an Evergreen reader for a club fundraiser.
- Multiple dates may be listed on one Event Reservation Request form if a club wants to schedule a recurring meeting.
- A reminder that beverages at a club/organization-sponsored event must be Pepsi products. Club/organization-sponsored events must be alcohol-free.
- Clubs/organizations are responsible for cleaning up after any event and leaving campus spaces as they were found.