To reserve a space, table at Boulder, or Evergreen reader:
- Student club/organization leaders must fill out an Event Reservation Request form
- Moderators signature is ONLY required for events/programs (not for regular club meetings).
- If the event is a recurring request, all dates must be listed out on the form.
- The completed form must be emailed to Lea Brisbane at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the front desk of the Student Activities/ALANA Services suite.
- The student who filled out the form will receive an email confirmation from Event Services once the reservation is official.
If you are a student and would like to request a table but are not affiliated with a club or organization, please email Lea with details prior to submitting a request.
Any events requiring rehearsal dates should include the rehearsal dates and details with the initial event request.
Visit the event services website to learn more about reserving space on campus.
- Request forms must be submitted to Student Activities at least 5 full business days in advance. Preferably 2 weeks.
- This is the same form that must be filled out to reserve a table and an Evergreen reader for a club fundraiser.
- Multiple dates must be listed on one Event Reservation Request form if a club wants to schedule a recurring meeting.
- A reminder that beverages at a club/organization-sponsored event must be Pepsi products. Club/organization-sponsored events must be alcohol-free.
- Clubs/organizations are responsible for cleaning up after any event and leaving campus spaces as they were found.