- Students are welcome to develop club/organization websites using the free website builder (eg. WordPress) of their choice.
- All student club/organization websites will be “inward-facing” toward the Loyola community only and accessible through the Loyola portal.
- Website content must be approved by the club/organization’s moderator and the Director of Student Activities.
- If a student club/organization would like an “outward-facing” website viewable to the general public and not solely members of the Loyola community, this must be discussed with the Director of Student Activities for approval.
- Once website content has been approved, a link will be created on the club/organization list maintained at www.loyola.edu/clubs.
- Students maintaining club/organization websites are expected to use this form of electronic communication in an ethical and responsible manner, and in accordance with Loyola University Maryland’s mission and values. If a website is not being used in such a manner, it will be disabled.
- Students maintaining club/organization websites are expected to keep information on websites up-to-date. If information is found to be outdated, the club/organization will be asked to update the site within a reasonable amount of time. If this is not completed, the outdated website will be disabled.
- Students maintaining club/organization websites are expected to read and follow Loyola’s Ethical Use of Technology policy.
Please visit the Office of Student Activities in person with any questions.