Your goals don't stop just because our semester is virtual. Each year in college brings a new set of milestones as you work toward your ultimate collegiate, professional, and personal achievements. The Milestone Fair is a virtual event designed to help you stay on track! Join us throughout the week to reconnect with your personal direction and hear from your fellow first-years, sophomores, juniors, and seniors on our class-specific tracks.
Date: September 21-25, 2020
LOCATION: Virtual (http://cglink.me/v130)
How the Fair Works:
- Select your class year from the Milestone Fair homepage. Click the Milestone Fair Link for access.
- Check out each “booth” or topic within your class year (e.g., study abroad, major/career exploration, community engagement, leadership development, etc.)
- Each booth will contain an introductory video outlining what to find in the booth. Typically, there will be videos and documents to consider how each topic applies to you!
- Click on the link in the booth description to submit a “flipgrid video” response to the topic prompts. Each video you submit enters you into a chance to win prizes, including Loyola gear and AirPods Pro!
- Don’t forget to check out the video responses submitted by other members of your class year. Comments and likes on their videos also help to increase your chances of winning!