COVID Guidelines and Protocols
• Loyola University Maryland requires masks be worn on campus. This means masks are required in every building, including the Fitness and Aquatic Center.
• Patrons must use the Loyola University Maryland RecWell mobile app for touchless entry into the facility. If you don’t have or forget a smartphone, you can simply give your ID number or name to the staff when you arrive.
• Guests will not be permitted. Guest passes will not be available for purchase.
• Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles. Water bottle filling stations will be available, but fountain spouts are currently disabled.
• The locker rooms will be closed, except for the use of restrooms. Locker rental will be unavailable, and patrons will not be able to utilize a locker in the locker rooms.
• Day use lockers will be available throughout the facility. You can bring your own lock or day use locks can be checked out in the Fitness Center.
• Area specific capacities and policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.
Areas Programs and Services Closed
This information is based on current university and state regulations and recommendations. This information can change and will be updated if changes are made
• Club Sports practices and competition
• Sauna and hot tub
• Shower facilities
• Climbing Wall
• Off-campus Outdoor Adventure trips
• Towel Service
• Locker Rental
• Guest passes
What We Do
Guided by Jesuit values and our commitment to diversity, we are a leading recreation department that inspires the Loyola students and the Loyola community by fostering healthy lifestyles through inclusive engagement opportunities that cultivate life-long learning.