ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
- MAN2MAN - Tuesday, February 20, 5pm-6:30pm, Cohn 133
- ALAS Meeting - Tuesday, February 20th, 6pm-7pm, Claver Multicultural Center
- BSA Melanin Moves - Tuesday, February 20th, 7pm-9pm, 4th Floor Programming Room
- ACE Workshop - Wednesday, February 21st, 12pm-1pm, Claver Multicultural Center
- ACA Meeting - Wednesday, February 21st, 6pm-7pm, Claver Multicultural Center
- Sister to Sister - Thursday, February 22nd, 5pm-6:30pm, Claver Multicultural Center
- MISA Meeting - Thursday, February 22nd, 7pm-8pm, Claver Multicultural Center
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals