1. On your Mac, open Outlook, and then go to your calendar.
2. On the tab, select Meeting:
3.Click the Skype Meeting Button
4. Set up the meeting as you typically would:
- In the To box, type the email addresses of each person youre inviting, separated by semicolons.
- In the Subject box, type a name for the meeting.
- If you'll have in person attendees, either select Room Finder, in the Options section on the Meeting tab, and then find a room, or in the Location box, type a meeting location, such as a conference room.
- Select a start and end time.
6. In the meeting area, type an agenda. Be careful not to change any of the Skype for Business meeting information.
7. Double-check the information and then select Send