With February comes snow! Everyone loves a good snow day – here are some helpful tips to maximize future days off at Loyola:
- Check Moodle for your next assignments
- Jump start the work you have been setting aside
- Get your study guides started for your next exam
- Check your planners or calendars to make sure your due dates are still accurate
- Make time for fun and self-care. Go sledding or have a snowball fight on the Quad!
- Get some sleep! Grab some Swiss Miss packets from Boulder or Iggy’s and try to get a full 8 hours.
- Be thankful for the day off!