Now that mid-semester break has come and gone, it’s time to reflect on the first half of the semester so that you can be well prepared for the second. To help you take stock, consider the following academic and personal questions:
- How would you summarize how this semester is going so far for you academically?
- What classes or other academic areas are you strongest in?
- How can you continue to do well in these areas?
- What classes or other academic areas would you like to improve in?
- How have you tried to improve in these areas, and what other resources can you consider? (See this list of some of Loyola’s resources for ideas.)
- What academic goals do you hope to achieve by the end of the semester, and what steps can you take to do so?
- How are you feeling?
- What helps you relax, and where can you make time for it in your schedule?
- How have you been working toward a healthy lifestyle, and what additional strategies or habits can you try?
- How have you been maintaining relationships with family, friends, and others, and what additional ways can you try to connect safely?
- What personal goals do you hope to achieve by the end of the semester, and what steps can you take to do so?