Setting aside time for reflection is always important, but it is especially so whenever you reach major milestones. As the last day of finals and the end of the semester approach, aim to spend time reflecting on these questions:
- What did you accomplish, and how did you do it?
- What challenges did you face, and how did you overcome them?
- What did you learn—academically, personally, and otherwise?
- What do you still hope to learn, and how can you go about learning it?
- What are your goals, and what inspires you to continue pursuing them?