Have you heard? The Study is now accepting applications for new peer tutors for the fall 2022 semester!
To apply, you must:
- Be a sophomore or above as of the fall 2022 semester
- Have taken the courses that you apply to tutor and have these courses appear on your Loyola transcript
- Have a “B” or better in the courses you apply to tutor
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript from Loyola Self-Service to the application
- Attend tutor training on both Saturday, September 17, and Sunday, September 18, as well as complete all new employee onboarding components before the tutor training dates
If you can meet all of the requirements above, be sure to apply by Wednesday, August 24!