Have you heard? The Study is now accepting applications for new peer tutors for the spring 2023 semester!
To apply, you must:
- Be a sophomore or above as of the spring 2023 semester
- Have taken the courses that you apply to tutor and have these courses appear on your Loyola transcript
- Have a “B” or better in the courses you apply to tutor
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript from Loyola Self-Service to the application
- Attend tutor training on both Saturday, January 28, and Sunday, January 29, as well as complete all new employee onboarding components before the tutor training dates
If you can meet all of the requirements above, be sure to apply by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 8!