We’re almost a month into the semester! With still several months ahead of us, now’s a great time to reflect on how your semester is going so far and what changes, if any, you would like to make. To help you get started, consider these academic and personal questions:
- How would you summarize how this semester is going so far for you academically?
- What classes or other academic areas are you strongest in?
- How can you continue to do well in these areas?
- What classes or other academic areas would you like to improve in?
- How have you tried to improve in these areas, and what other resources can you consider? (See this list of some of Loyola’s resources for ideas.)
- What academic goals do you hope to achieve by the end of the semester, and what steps can you take to do so?
- How are you feeling?
- What helps you relax, and where can you make time for it in your schedule?
- How have you been working toward a healthy lifestyle, and what additional strategies or habits can you try?
- How have you been maintaining relationships with family, friends, and others, and what additional ways can you try to connect?
- What personal goals do you hope to achieve by the end of the semester, and what steps can you take to do so?