On Campus Support
Off Campus Support
For after-hours student support, for students not living on campus, contact one of the emergency options listed below or call 911.
Important Note: For anyone in an immediate serious crisis, take the individual to one of the local hospital emergency rooms or call 911.
- Mercy Hospital (Sexual Assault Forensic Exam): 410-332-9411
- GBMC Hospital: 443-849-3323
Other Emergency Options
Important: For anyone in an immediate serious crisis, call 911.
- TurnAround, Inc. (Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Support Services) 24 hour helpline: 443-279-0379
- National Hope Network (Suicide and mental health): 1-800-784-2433
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255