Links to Zoom Rooms for Graduate Tutors
Janae Cephas | Gil Chambres | Hannah King | Christina Taylor | Craig Medvecky
Links to Zoom Rooms for Undergraduate Tutors
Olivia Brown | Liz Crites | Ryan Flood | Allie Lijewski
| Grace O'Connell
Katie Quigley | Sadie Semrau | Sony Schell | Erica Soya | Sarah Swanson | Erica Soya |
Zoom tutoring appointments should follow the following procedures:
- You may schedule an appointment with a tutor by emailing the writing center or by logging in to Tutor Trac.
- Once the appointment has been created you will receive a detailed confirmation email to your official school email.
- Fifteen (15) minutes prior to the appointment you can login to Tutor Trac. On the welcome screen there will be a button for you to join the appointment in a Zoom.
- If TUTOR TRAC is down, at the time of the appointment, you can also select their assigned tutor's name from the list below and the Zoom session will initiate.
- The tutor will walk you through the rest!
Loyola's distance learning platform is Zoom. The Writing Center uses Zoom to conduct its online appointments. In order to use this service, you must make an appointment with us so our tutors can have a scheduled amount of time to review your assignment. Your appointment will take place in real time, as a live Zoom meeting. Since you will be chatting with your tutor you must be present at your computer with internet access at the time of your appointment, just as you would for a face-to-face appointment.
Loyola Office of Technology Services supports this service. If you have questions, you can contact OTS directly at x5555 or email@example.com.