for Class 6 AM
ET620 Mutlimedia Design in the Classroom
- Announcements and Questions
- Return iPods
- Be sure you return borrowed iPods by the last class
- If you are missing the last class, return them now
- PowerPoint With VBA Project will be returned soon
- Video Project was returned via Moodle (hopefully)
- Video Repository
- As of Wednesday, I noticed that Annie and Teresa T. had 2 videos
from each category (congratulations!), and everyone else needs some
- If you also have 2 from each category, my apologies; I looked quickly
- Everyone must have two from each category (6 total)
- Final Project Storyboard is due now
- I want to look at your storyboards, but you will give them to me with your final projects
- You will need them to complete your projects
- Be sure you have a separate write-up for your storyboard and final project (even if they share some of the same information)
- Final Project
- You should have completed the Decide and Design phases and be deep into the Develop phase
- Today, you should continue the Develop phase as well as continuous Evaluation
- Be sure that everything on your project works by testing and
testing, including giving wrong answers, not following instructions,
clicking buttons out of order, clicking multiple times, etc.
- Returning Proejcts
- Make sure all group members have copies of the project
- I will respond to projects via Moodle
- I will not be returning your storyboards unless you specify you want them back
- Schedule for today:
- Copyright (continued)
- Work Time
- Copyright Confusion/Clarity
- What is the purpose of your project?
- Who is the target audience?
- I am using (describe copyrighted material) ____ because (provide a reason) ____
- Did your use of the work “transform the material taken from
the copyrighted work by using it for a different purpose than that of
the original? Explain why your work does not just repeat the intent and
value of the original source material.
- Did you use only the amount you needed to accomplish your purpose? Explain why you made your selection.
- Provide a citation for the material you are using.
- What about this? http://www.slideshare.net/secret/j1oTblbcUNyfAG
- Students synchronize a full radio show (This American Life)
to copyrighted pictures to help them understand and demonstrate their
understanding of the radio show.
- Scenarios from http://copyrightconfusion.wikispaces.com/Scenarios
- Creative Commons: The Copyright Antidote
- Work Time
- Don't forget to make backup copies of your projects
Return to ET620 Home Page.
This page was prepared by Dr.
David M. Marcovitz.
Last Updated: July 24, 2013