ET630 Agenda Class 1 PM
Return to ET630 Home Page.
- What's wrong with this site?
- How will your students know?
- Announcements and Questions
- Thanks to everyone for completing the survey
- Email blog address to class now
- Check out examples
of projects from previous semesters
- Good site for review of basic Internet concepts
- Class Summary Update
- Everyone must sign up
for a class summary slot
- ??? and ??? and ??? are doing the summary for today
- Don't forget you are required to comment on the class summary
before next class
- A Closer Look at 3 Projects
- Time permitting: explore telecollaborative projects that might
- RSS Readers (now that Google Reader is gone)
- How to subscribe to blogs, podcasts, pages, etc.
- Locate several resources to which you might want to subscribe
(at least one related to Educational Technology)
- Create a blog account and email the address to the
class (if you haven't already)
- Link classmates' blogs to yours and subscribe to
their blogs with an RSS reader
- Try to post your first blog post about a Web 2.0 technology
- Read Peters, Introduction, Chapters 1-3
- Read Marcovitz, Chapter 1 for review (optional)
- Read Marcovitz, Chapter 2, 4, and 5
- Peruse Marcoivtz, Chapter 9
- Install KompoZer on
your computers (it is free)
- I am using version 0.8b3; be sure you get the English
- Read Bruce, "Credibility
of the Web" (PDF file, Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
- Read Collier, "In Praise of the Internet: Shifting Focus and Engaging Critical Thinking Skills"
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: June 5, 2014
| School of