Introduction to Sitecore
This course provides an overview of the basics of using Sitecore, Loyola's content management system. It provides the necessary skills to edit a page, publish a page, and add images and links. All new Sitecore content owners must attend this course before receiving access to edit a Loyola website.
- Friday, February 1: 2:30 - 4 p.m. - Timonium
- Wednesday, February 5: 2:30 - 4 p.m. - Evergreen
- Wednesday, February 20: 9 - 10:30 a.m. - Timonium
- Thursday, March 7: 9 - 10:30 a.m. - Evergreen
- Monday, March 25: 3 - 4:30 p.m. - Timonium
- Wednesday, April 10: 2:30 - 4 p.m. - Evergreen
- Tuesday, April 23: 9 - 10:30 a.m. - Timonium
Reach out to Kaitlyn May, firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a one-on-one consultation.